Lionel Messi 2013

Monday, January 7, 2013

print this page
send email
2012 FIFA Ballon d'Or Gala held at the Zurich, Switzerland, last night (7/1) to decide title World's Best Soccer player, fell into the hands of Lionel Messi.

Messi won 41.60 percent of the votes, ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo (23.68 percent) and Andres Iniesta (10.91 percent).

When the name was announced the winner, Messi feels 'empty'.

"My mind is blank and I can not think of what to say.'s All the same. I want to dedicate this award to my family," said Messi, as reported by Fifa.com, Tuesday (8/1).

He added, "So happy to be able to win again for the fourth time in a row. I feel very happy. Fact is I love that I won this award, and I hope to continue to win titles with my club and the national team."

FIFA Ballon d'Or award is a combination of the France Football Ballon d'Or at FIFA World Player of the Year award, which was first held in 2010.

Prior to joining the two awards in 2009, Messi was elected to France Football Ballon d'Or and FIFA World Player of the Year. Therefore it can be said this is Messi's degree for 4 times in a row (2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012).

Congrats Leo Messi!

by : Ibnu - ghiboo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RoseDiana Diary