Wonderland In Luoping, China.

Friday, October 19, 2012

print this page
send email
It was an amazing sight few fields (rapeseed) taken by German photographer Anne Berlin during a visit to Luoping, China.

According to Anne, "Absolutely amazing, I'll never forget this amazing landscape. Color yellow so bright."

When she first came out of the car, Anne was so amazed at the sight, until she forgot to take photos.

"I have never seen anything like this. Was amazing. When I walked in this amazing landscape, I felt like Alice in Wonderland."

Anne is surrounded by lots of bees around. "It's like swimming in a pool of yellow flowers. I'll never forget the day a fun and wonderful. Absolutely incredible. You have to see it for yourself."

"The weather was not great for taking photos as conditions were foggy. To take this picture, we had to climb a high hill."

When Anne took this picture using the Canon 5D Mark II, 17-40mm and 70-200mm.
~source~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RoseDiana Diary